Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Everybody has Secrets...

...Mine usually involve HIPAA.

I know that this is a cheesy introduction as my first blog post, but this is my first blog, so please bear with me. I decided to start this blog partly because I enjoy writing, and as a medical student (soon to be intern), I find that I don't have enough time to write regularly, and I'm hoping this will help motivate me. I also partly decided to start this blog as a way to chronicle the duty hour changes that have recently been put into place that will take place when I begin my intern year. But that makes it sound like this blog will be BORING. Mostly, I wanted to write this blog to tell some of the interesting (HIPAA protected) patient stories I have and talk about some of the lifestyle issues that medical students and residents face.


Right now my lifestyle issue is that I am a 4th year medical student with too much time on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment